Despite the pandemic, the trade fair season opens its doors to the new year with various events. Magni has already confirmed its presence in the most important international lifting exhibitions to show the whole world its machines.
The uncertainties of this period do not prevent our brand from looking beyond. We want to return as soon as possible to show ourselves at international level through events and trade fairs. It is hard to say now if there will be any changes due to the health situation. However, Magni TH has already confirmed its participation as an exhibitor at the following trade fairs:
– World of Concrete: from 17 to 20 January in Las Vegas, Nevada. This US trade show is based on the construction industry and specifically on equipment, tools, products and services for the commercial construction, concrete and masonry industries.
– DLR Congress: from 30 March to 1 April in Nantes, France. This event brings together companies from the distribution, rental, maintenance and service sectors for construction and handling equipment.
– SEAA Convention & Trade Show: from 5 to 8 April in Orlando, Florida. This trade show is open to companies that sell products or services used in the steel construction industry.
– Hillhead Trade Show: from 21 to 23 June in Hillhead Quarry, Derbyshire. Held in a limestone quarry, Hillhead is an exhibition entirely dedicated to the quarrying, construction and recycling industries.
– Batimat: from 3 to 6 October in Paris, France. This exhibition focuses on the building and construction sectors and specifically on topics such as flexible building, renewable solutions, connectivity and digitalisation in construction.
– Bauma: from 24 to 30 October in Munich, Germany. This international trade fair is dedicated to construction machinery, building material machines, mining machinery, construction vehicles and equipment.
To keep up to date with the latest events we will be attending visit the event section of our website. We look forward to seeing you at our stands to discover our latest innovations and learn more about the Magni world!