For its safety, functionality and comfort, the cab is key to every Magni machine. The operator experience finds important changes in the new TH and RTH ranges. Let’s find out which ones!
We believe that the operator on site must always be put in the best conditions to reach his goals easily. This is why the cab, being the context in which man and machine interact, requires continuous improvement.
In this regard, at Bauma 2022 Magni officially presented their new cab, which will make its official debut on the market from September 2023 with the brand new, high-performance TH and RTH ranges.
More visibility, more safety
– The surface of the windshield has been increased to ensure maximum visibility even when working with the boom at a steep angle.
– The steering column has been thinned to ensure greater comfort in the cab.
An accessible and functional cab
– The cab door is now fully openable and lockable up to 180°, and thanks to the new mechanism at the bottom, the door can also be unlocked from the ground.
– To facilitate access in dark conditions, LED lights have been positioned closed to the access ladder, under the arm rest, above the operator’s head and under the dashboard located on the right.
– To improve entry and exit, in addition to a second ladder located on the opposite side of the chassis of new advanced cab models, the new “easy access” system (activated by means of a green button located on the left joystick) allows the cab to be automatically aligned with both the front and rear ladders to facilitate exit and entry.
– Two new internal technical compartments were positioned behind the screen containing the fuses and behind the seat the diagnostic sockets containing most of the control units to simplify routine and extraordinary maintenance.
– The display is available in 12- or 7-inch format, depending on the model, and also displays the rear view camera, which now comes standard on the rotos for maximum safety.
– A special holder behind the seat has been added to store the remote control when not in use.
– The air filtration system inside the cab has been totally overhauled, and now features a front ventilation grid that improves airflow and defrosts the windscreen faster, even during the coldest winters.
Operator comfort is a priority
– The interior design of the cab was completely redesigned with upholstery created by injection moulding for maximum detail and finish.
– The cab also features a storage pocket positioned under the right armrest and a cup holder, designed for operators working many hours on the machine.
– The cab now comes standard with a two-step adjustable sun blind.
The continuous updating of the machines is at the heart of Magni’s research and operations. With these new features, the cab reaches a new level of safety and comfort to offer the best experience to their operator and thus setting a new record for Magni, namely the most technologically advanced fixed telehandler cab in the world.