Many operators of our telehandlers work in extremely cold temperatures. For them we have developed a new additional heater 24V(EBERSPÄECHER)
How do we enable our customers to work in maximum comfort in adverse climates? To meet this need, Magni offers a special feature, the “additional heater 24V(EBERSPÄECHER)” (OPT-01-002). Available on our telehandlers, it is has been subject of a major upgrade.
Compatible with the RTH, HTH and TH ranges of telehandlers, this option ensures a comfortable temperature even in the harshest climates. Thanks to a diesel power supply independent of the engine, it can heat the oil and water used for cab air conditioning even when the machine is switched off.
The display, located on the chassis fuse box for easy access, is user-friendly and allows to set various parameters and to program the pre-heating.
The upgrade includes a number of new features:
- Thermal and electrical optimization to reduce consumption;
- Speed-controlled electric motor to optimise combustion;
- Internal technological improvements thanks to the introduction of a control unit that directly controls the engine;
- Thermal decoupling of electrical components to improve efficiency and increase durability;
- Controlled water pump to allow faster heating and reduced power consumption.
It is also possible to purchase the “Remote control for additional heater 24V (EBERSPÄCHER)” (OPT-01-003), which allows to pre-heat the cab remotely.
At Magni TH, operator comfort and safety are at the heart of our research to provide solutions working in any context, even under extreme conditions. To find out more about our wide range of options, visit our website.